Sunday, March 3, 2013

annual attempt at blogging

They say "3rd time's a Charm"... hmmm. This would then be the "Charmer" as I have attempted to start a blog each year, at about this time, only to forget to post - for another year! At least I'm consistently lazy. What is a blog, anyway....top-of-mind ramblings? Experiences? Epiphanies? Maybe my problem is first identifying "Who and What" the blog should be about. In my case, it's the pie, definitely the pie. I'm simply the lucky one behind the rolling pin...with a keypad staring me in the face. "Immortalize Me!" it screams. "But How?" I scream back. This is getting weird. I'm not sure I can do this. Maybe next year, about this time? But wait, what's all that crap about "Charm", then? O.K. I'll try to be brilliant... tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment